1. Which of the following belong to the rose family?
[d] all of the above
2. The stems of which of the following flowers were used to fill lifejackets before the advent of modern materials?
3. 80% of the world’s rose species come from:
[b] North America
4. The eggplant is a member of the:
[a] potato family
[b] cucurbitaceae family
[c] lily family
[d] peanut family
5. The most widely grown plant in the world is:
6. A dragonfly has a lifespan of:
[a] 12 hours
[b] 24 hours
[c] 48 hours
[d] one week
7. Tulips originated in:
8. Two-thirds of the world’s eggplant is grown in:
[d] New Jersey
9. After planting coffee seed, it takes approx. _____ years to yield consumable fruit.
10. Babe Ruth wore a __________ leaf under his cap to keep cool. He changed it every two innings.