Ali at Henbogle has tagged me. I believe I’ve done this meme before, but I’m sure I can think of more randomness. :) Let’s post the rules first:
Now, six random things about me…hmm. I’m not sure how interesting they’ll be, but they will be random!
1. I dislike waiting. I am generally a very patient person, but sitting in a doctor’s waiting room for an hour past my appointment time, for example, drives me nuts! If you tell me you’ll meet me for coffee at one o’clock, please don’t show up at two.
2. I like to face my problems head on, deal with them (no matter how unpleasant), and put them behind me. Can’t stand stewing over things.
3. I’m a perfectionist, though not nearly so much as I used to be. I like order, in my life and in my environment, where possible.
4. I love horses and grew up around them. My godmother had several and I was taught to ride at an early age.
5. I love to swim! I believe I’m more comfortable in the water than out. Having said that, I can’t stand to swim anywhere where I can’t see bottom and what it’s like!
6. Someday, I’d love to learn to sail…along with many other things.
I’m not going to tag any specific bloggers, but if this sounds like fun and you haven’t done it before, please feel free to join in! Let me know if you do.