Well, there you have it. If I see another graphic or have to cut and paste another bit of code, I’ll vomit. I’m pretty much happy with it, and the “new” version is easy to adjust. I guess. I still have to figure out how to add some breaks between some of the sidebar graphics and such, but that’s it for now. Back to the garden!
Blotanical still isn’t picking up my posts, though I did apply a new feedburner URL, so hopefully, that does the trick. If not, I give up!
Thanks to all of you who’ve visited and left comments in spite of the “alterations”!
I decided tonight it was time to switch to the “new and improved” Blogger. Hah! Hopefully, Blotanical will see my posts again. I’ll add links and tidy up tomorrow… Zzzzzzzzzzz…