THIRTEEN OF MY
FAVORITE CHRISTMAS GIFTS
1. First and foremost, that my grandson was home from the hospital, doing as well as can be expected, and was able to enjoy Christmas with his Mom and Dad and other family members.
2. That my daughters both had lovely Christmases with family.
3. A Waterman fountain pen and Moleskine journals that my significant other gave me.
4. The 2007 Hallmark Lighthouse Keepsake ornament from my daughter. She also gave me a book for identifying wildflowers that I plan to put to good use next summer.
5. A gift certificate for a 45-minute massage at a local chiropractor from my “in-laws”.
6. A soft leather purse, large enough to hold the kitchen sink, from my parents.
7. A large selection of spicy candle tarts.
8. A Debbie Macomber Christmas novel.
9. Socks, especially the funky ones! :-)
10. A 365-page “Living Green” calendar.
11. A stainless steel pastry cutter…hopefully the last I ever buy!
12. Tim Horton’s gift cards.
13. That the approaching winter storm held off and we were given mild temperatures and dry roads for those who had to travel.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants